Spooky Goings On

On this weblog (blog), I want to share with you some very strange things that are happening where I live, I'm writing everything down here so that I can tell you all about it.




Monday, August 23, 2010

Secret Bear World - like Clubpenguin

There is this great new website for children of all ages, it's called Secret Bear World it's an online browser flash based game and is a lot like Clubpenguin.
At the moment there is a very special offer to be had.
If you click on the Gold Bear Card below it will take you to a special page where you can read all about it before you become a member.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Thank you very much, I got a great deal by signing up via your link (Gold Bear Card)
My kids really love playing Secret Bear World...

Thank you once again...

8:06 pm, August 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home