Spooky Goings On

On this weblog (blog), I want to share with you some very strange things that are happening where I live, I'm writing everything down here so that I can tell you all about it.




Sunday, May 30, 2010

UPDATE: I haven't forgotten!

As you may know I haven't updated for a while, this is because I have been trying to set up forum's.
The forum's should be up a running at http://tonys.freeforums.org/  shortly.
There will be forum's for you to post anything you want to post about Ghosts & UFO's and to chat about anything in general (within reason).


You are more than welcome to join (free, of course)  sign-up here!

I will also be updating you very soon (here on spooky) on what is still  happening where I live.

I'll be back soon!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home